Please scroll to the bottom to see the full Covid-19 Safety Plan.
We would like to thank you for all your support and understanding during this time. On March 20th we shut the doors and we were closed for almost 2 months. We are excited to welcome you back. To Ensure social distancing we have new measures in place including capacity restrictions. Below you can find details of our re-opening plan and policies;
- If any customers have signs of COVID-19 they will be asked not to enter. We may also deny entry or ask customers to leave if they look ill or are displaying any symptoms.
- Limiting table size to 6 people (order of the Provincial Health Officer)
- Online form for contact tracing that guests can fill out on their phones or online
- A minimum distance of 2 meters between tables (some tables have been taken out of service) and physical barriers between booths to ensure adequate spacing
- All our staff have been trained and are to adhere to an increased schedule for cleaning & sanitizing
- Sanitization stations have been set-up at the entrance to the pub and guests will need to sanitise their hand upon arrival
- All staff will be wearing masks while serving food, bussing tables and working in the kitchen
- Employees that show any signs of COVID-19 will not be allowed to work
- Signage is posted throughout the pub to help guide you through this phase of reopening
- Reduced capacity to maintain social distancing
- All menus, debit/credit machines, tables and chairs will be sanitized after every use
- All items have been removed from table tops, please ask your server for any condiments you require
- Patrons who do not practice social distancing may be asked to leave
Please add your information below to become a part of our contact tracing list;